Thursday, May 7, 2009

JoEL x 12ftdwende

Here's a lil excerpt from the interview i had wit Aileen @ 12ftdwende....

Aileen: Hey JoEL, you ready for this interview?

JoEL: Yes ma’am! lol

Aileen: Alright, let’s go! I gotta start off with the logistics first though. How long have you been making music?

JoEL: I’ve been recordin since I was 18 but I’ve been writin as long as I can remember.

Aileen: And when did you know you wanted to pursue music as a career? When did you get serious about it?

JoEL: Umm… I knew I wanted to pursue a career right after I dropped my first project, “The Definition” wit my producer, Nicatyne. The reception we got from it was crazy.

Aileen: Yeah? When was that released?

JoEL: Just about two years ago. Compared to the work I’m doin now it didn’t really size up but it let me know that I had a good thing goin.....

Ahh...i only could give you a taste. I know you want more tho. For the full thing click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home